Edge to Edge
pricing per square inch starts at $ .02 - $ .0325
minimum charge of $40
for hand quilters or domestic machine quilters. 3 in. grid spacing at $.005 per square inch
(W x L) x .005 (52 x 65) x .005 = $16.90
pricing per square inch starts at $ .03 and up.
Minimum charge of $75
- No charge for Omni or Signature Solid, $1 for premium cottons, $3 for Variegated, $5 for Metallic
- $10 charge for minky or fleece
- To Calculate Square Inch:
- Width inches times length inches = square inches
- 50 inches wide times 70 inches long = 3500 square inches
- To Calculate Quilt Charge Estimate:
- Square inches times Price per square inch = Cost Estimate
- 3500 square inches times $.03 = $105 (estimate)
Most of my customers make their own binding and have me apply it. Customer will hand sew binding down. I will do any and all parts of the binding process.
- To calculate linear inches on a 60″ x 70″ quilt, add 60 + 60 + 70 + 70 + 10 (for corners) = 270 linear inches
- To calculate binding cost, multiple linear in. times each service cost, then added together
- 270 linear in. x $.05 (make WOF binding) = $13.50
- 270 linear in. x $.07 (apply binding) = $18.90
- Binding Cost - $13.50 + $18.90 = $32.40
- Make WOF binding - $ .05 per linear in.
- Make Bias binding $ .09 per linear in.
- Apply binding - $ .07 per linear in.
- Machine sew down - $ .14 per linear in.
- Hand sew down - $ .17 per linear in.
- Piping Hot Binding - $.33 per linear in.
- Piping Hot Binding, Hand sew down - $ .50 per linear in.
- Scallop or Curved - $ .35 per linear in.
- Repairs - $20 per hour, in half hour increments
- Press Back - $3.36 per sq yard
- Seam Backing - $20
- Extend a Backing (because backing is not big enough) - $10 per side
- Add Sleeve – King $25, all others $20
I carry Quilters Dream Batting on rolls and bolts. I have in stock Wool, Poly (white or black), Cotton (in several weights), Blend and Recycle Green.
Batting is sold by the inch to minimize cost and waste.
Please contact me for a quote. Regular customers get 1 free charity quilt per year.
Payment is due at the time of pick up or prior to being mailed. I accept cash, checks and credit card (with a small fee). No deposit is required.
(Prices are subject to change at any time.)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email. I look forward to speaking with you!
Consulting & Design Time
All quilt projects receive a complimentary consultation/design hour. All other time spent designing will be at $25 per hour (one hour minimum)